Friday, December 10, 2004
Top 10 Things You Don't Want to Hear during VBS
Here are the Top Ten Things You Don't Want to Hear During VBS (by Gerry Peak; from Lifeway.com)...
10. There’s a minor problem with the air conditioning. We should get it fixed by Friday.
9. We’re running low on refreshments, so we fed the kids chocolate candy and Mountain Dew.
8. Can you come and talk to the first graders? They've been crying ever since this morning’s lesson on the lake of fire.
7. Using a hammer is too difficult for our fourth graders, so they're using a nail gun to build their bird houses.
6. What time were the children supposed to be back from the field trip to the maximum security prison?
5. Can you help for a few minutes with the four-year-olds? A couple of the teachers left the room screaming.
4. No one told us they were permanent markers.
3. We thought paper towels would be okay since we were out of toilet paper.
2. Our substitute pianist doesn’t know the sit down or stand up chords, but he’s memorized a lot of Broadway show tunes.
1. My teachers and I thought this would be a good time to tell the kids that Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy are really messengers of Satan.Add Your Comments and Ideas now...
Pass this post on to a friend now...
Subscribe to RSS Feed | Get Email Notifications on New Posts
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Top 10 Things You Don't Want to Hear during VBS:
Who has a good home grown VBS? We do the rotational model with about 70 kids, and would like to write or edit our own material for an exciting, inspiring less expensive VBS in 2005. Larry
Posted by: Larry Nice | Dec 20, 2004 6:55:00 PM
The comments to this entry are closed.